Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

In a war between many

Dear SL...

Sometime in all of the choices within SL, It is just nice to dress casual.
Its seems this outfit has that description and it also seems like I have a real thing for animal themed outfits of late because this one has a cat.

I don't have much to ramble on about at this point, So I will get on with telling you the featuring designers that made this outfit possible and than you can ogle the picture to decide for your self what you think of it.

Chemistry is a small store but is full of great items that are a must have. I pretty much own everything there which includes hair and clothes. They don't release often but when they do it is well worth the lindens.

Elate! is another small store that has a lot of knick knacks that are great to have, For example the bow I have on in this outfit, It is my go to.

And last but not least is Villena, This store is funky, Fresh and a must visit for both women and men.
Most things in this store are unisex and well fitting.

Blog look #27



Hair: TRUTH - Abra - Browns - New!
Bow: (Elate!) - Silk Bow Headband - (Colour change.)
Sweater: Chemistry - ZOE SWEATER SHIRT - (Sweater) - Meow ( Has Tucked, Sweater or Untucked.)
Under Shirt: Jane - intrinsic.tank - Black - (Basic textured shirt that is FREE!)
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans - Black
Shoes: Fri. - Basic.Flats - Black

Doing my part to share the Australian music I am again promoting one of my favourite bands Birds Of Tokyo who have just released a new album.
When The Night Falls Quiet - Birds Of Tokyo

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com