Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Does it almost feel like you have been here before

Dear SL

Just a quick post today as I don't have much time due to RL obligations, I am sure we all know how that is.

Blog look #30



Hair: [LeLutka] - MOURRAY hair - Bournville - (Its sculpt hair but up do so very much still one my faves.)
Earrings: LaGyo - Wishbone earring - silver
Cuff: erratic - cuff - silver
Shirt: erratic - amy - silk blouse - white
Shorts: (fd) - Scallop Shorts - Grey - (Old C88 item, Check store.)
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - White - (Make sure you have or get the Slink Bare Feet.)

This look today is a relaxed, Summer feel and something you would feel comfortable in all day long.
I know this look is simple and there isn't that much to it but sometimes the most simple things are the most striking.

I am showcasing the Erratic store this post, Erratic Rain does such a good job at making adorable mesh clothing. The shirt I have on is one that could be worn with any combination of outfits.

My SL sister Abby introduces me to some music that to my surprise is something I really liked.
So have a click on the link and let me know what you think.
Pompeii - Bastille

Until Next Time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com