Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!

Dear SL...

I am not sure what inspired this look today.
I had a look around the 50L Friday out recently and it continues to be one of my favourite events.
It continues to have awesome designers and great quality items.
And while I like the rest of us, Shopping addicts in SL love a good bargain.
But I do realise that for it to exist, it means a lot of hard work and unique ideas to go into the items.
It is amazing to me that the designers involved find it in their heart to make SL a better place by continuing to be apart of such an event, with what seems less of a gain than we get.

But i would like to now in this post send a big hug and love to all those involved on behalf of anyone who has ever brought anything from FLF. Thank you.

Now I have seen to that today's outfit contains a cute dress from FLF designed by the secret store, Paired with a pair of Slink shoes and its just to cute to comment.
And while wearing this around a man friend of mine, Yes I said man friend because that is what he is.
Well he told me I looked like a teacher...I just hope its in a good way.

So here it is my "Teacher" look.

Blog look #22



Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown - @C88
Make-Up: Glam Affair - Margot Makeup 01 - (Cosmetic Fair but is now closed, Check store.)
Hair: [BURLEY] - Vanessa - DBrown05
Glasses: [Steinwerk] - Alphabeat glasses - (Colour change hud)
Ring: [AUX] - Melt My Heart - Black - @C88
Shoes: Slink - Echo Heels - Black

Poses: Imeka - Amy - Pose 3
                                  Pose 2

So keeping in the theme of today I will leave you with an song that is an oldie but still has a special place in my heart.
The wall - Pink Floyd

Until next time
Shiny Bubble

1 comment:

  1. I know kids that if they had a teacher who was as hot as that they'd never get their work done LOL You wanna hope you're teaching younger kids sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com