Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

I would rather stay awake when I am asleep

Dear SL...

I like to sometimes reuse bits and pieces to make different looks.
Because there are so many amazing designers creating things everyday, Its is easy to buy things and wear them for one day or even a few hours before you have to have something else that was just released.
But it not only leads to a over flowing inventory, A very broke linden bank and well to me it seems a waste to only show off items that have taken the creators so much thought.

So in the spirit of this notion, I present to you today ... A look that I have used bits of before but is a completely different look.

Blog look #28



Hair: (Chemistry) - HAIR - Bubbles - Browns - (Comes with bangs separate from hair in two styles.)
Glasses: [tea.s] - Lips Glasses
Necklace: [tea.s] - Little heart necklace - Silver
Ring: [tea.s] - Chewnicorn Ring - Turqoise
Tongue: Ohmai - Emporium: Every Flavored Bean - (Rainbow) - (In gotcha a while ago, Check with owner, Unable to find current link to store.)
Shirt: Chemistry - Echo Tank Top - (shirt) - Lace White - (Comes in Crop, Shirt and Full.)
Under Shirt: Jane - intrinsic.tank.wh - milk (Free - Textured basic shirt.)
Pants: Blueberry - Alexa *Mesh* Cut-Out Jeans
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - White - (Make sure you get the bare feet they are a must as these are add ons.)

I also have wings on to complete the look but I didn't include a picture with it, So you will have to just take my word for it. Here are the details for it anyways.
*BOOM* - Aranel's Wings (flared) - white

This post was rather short but I am sure you enjoyed it for a change.
Leaving you with a song I love and most well probably know because it was impossible not to love.
Fireflies - Owl City

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com