Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

It is finally clear

Dear SL...

Hi all, Sorry again I am chasing my own tail in RL, Therefore my blogging suffers but I do have some great up coming posts for you all to drool over.
Just remember to wipe the keyboard when you are done.
And once you have finished drooling you can take the lovely provided LM's to gather up these looks yourself.

OK so in this post are the mush loved and featured designers LOQ and Chemistry.
They brought out the hair Sherry which was a must have for me and should be for you to!
It has a colour change hair band and is one of the nicest up-do hairstyles to come out in a while.

As for Chemistry, This is a little cute store full of amazing things.
Everything in the store should be a MUST have for every pixel girl.

Blog look # 18



Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown - @C88
Make-up: Glam Affair - Margot Makeup 01 - (Was at the cosmetic fair but is now closed, Check store)
Hair: LoQ Hair - Sherry - Chocolate Copper - NEW!
Glasses: PP - Bad Girl Sunglasses - Silver
Rings: :FANATIK: - Knuckle Duster Gothic ring - Silver Light
Hip Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Punched Cross / Pelvis Piercing
Shirt: Chemistry - Echo Tank Top - Crop - Space
Pants: Q - geometric tights - (On Marketplace)
Shoes: ::RA:: - Qupid Monte Bootie - [Nebula] - @The Box

It is always great when you find a few items by different designers that just go together like they had each other in mind when being created.
In this case, This is what happened with the Chemistry shirt and RA shoes.

It is always good to change things up and find new styles and this is what I did with this outfit today...So I really hope you fall in love with it as much as I did.

Song of the day for me is:
Lanterns - Birds Of Tokyo
This song is just beautiful in its lyrics and sound. Gives me hope.

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com